Positive client reviews cement Qatar National Convention Center's position as premier global venue

Positive client reviews cement Qatar National Convention Center's position as premier global venue.
The Qatar National Convention Center (QNCC) recently received an overwhelmingly positive response to a survey conducted among international and regional clients to gain feedback on event management services.

The survey covered the first half of 2015 with results showing 87 percent of clients rating their satisfaction as outstanding, excellent and very good. The numbers bolster the impression given by appreciation letters received by the QNCC team.

Such customer appreciation letters are valuable sources of input and insights for the QNCC event management team, as they give the team specific areas of excellence. That tells QNCC staff what they are doing right, and where there is room to innovate new solutions.

Saleh Johar Al Mohammed, chief operating officer of the QNCC’s managing holding company, said the satisfaction surveys and letters help the company’s goal to ensure that the QNCC is the venue of choice for regional forums and events.

“The appreciation letters that we receive, as well as conducting surveys amongst our valued customers give us unique insights that enable our team to create an invaluable experience for customers and visitors alike, which will influence their choice to return to our venue for all their future events," Al Mohammed said.

Between Jan. and June 2015, the Qatar National Convention Center hosted 179 events for a long list of global and regional clients. The majority of those who responded to the QNCC’s satisfaction survey had positive feedback, but the venue’s general manager Ken Jamieson said the organization isn’t ignoring the negative respondents.

“While 87 percent of our customer satisfaction rating was extremely positive, we are paying a great deal of attention to the other 13 percent as we consider and value all our customer input and we continuously adopt consistent development of our facility and human capital,” Jamieson said. "We constantly encourage creativity, innovation, an open mind and a focus on continuous improvement to create even better service for our customers of tomorrow.

The Qatar National Convention Centre officially opened in 2011 as one of the most sophisticated convention and exhibition centers in the world with 40 thousand square meters of exhibition space, a four thousand seat conference hall and 52 meeting rooms all fully adaptable to accommodate any event.

Organizations in this story

Qatar National Convention Center Garafat Al, Rayyan Doha, Qatar ,

Get notified the next time we write about Qatar National Convention Center!
Top