"We look forward to welcoming the new daily Doha service from June and to working closely with Qatar Airways to promote the route," Vincent Harrison, managing director of Dublin Airport, said. "This service will bring extra choice and convenience for passengers and will also add Dublin and Ireland to Qatar’s growing global network."
The daily nonstop flights between Doha and Ireland's capital will be serviced by a Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which has 254 seats, including business class seats that recline into fully flat beds.
"Qatar Airways has seen unprecedented growth in recent times and continues to launch new destinations on our global route map, enhancing connectivity for our passengers from around the world," Akbar Al Baker, chief executive of Qatar Airways Group, said. "The launch of flights to Dublin, the capital of Ireland, is an exciting addition to our network, and I am confident that business and leisure passengers will benefit from our Boeing 787 Dreamliner service and smooth onward connections through our home and hub, Hamad International Airport."
Organizations in this story
Qatar Airways 1201 Fannin St Doha, Doha - 77002Get notified the next time we write about Qatar Airways!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat