Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa noted Bahrain’s commitment to resolving the Middle East conflict peacefully. He said borders of a new Palestinian state should be based on those of June 4, 1967. He said these parameters fall in line with relevant international resolutions and the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative.
Al Khalifa also spoke of his support for the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which calls on Israel to stop settlement activities in Palestinian territories. Al Khalifa closed his remarks at the conference by thanking France for its continued efforts to achieve peace in the Middle East.
Organizations in this story
Kingdom of Bahrain Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government Ave Manama, Capital Governorate
United Nations 760 United Nations Plaza New York, NY 10017Get notified the next time we write about any of these organizations
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat
- Abu Dhabi chamber hosts delegation from Belarus
- Ajman University, Fujairah chamber sign memorandum of understanding