Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa noted Bahrain’s commitment to resolving the Middle East conflict peacefully. He said borders of a new Palestinian state should be based on those of June 4, 1967. He said these parameters fall in line with relevant international resolutions and the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative.
Al Khalifa also spoke of his support for the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which calls on Israel to stop settlement activities in Palestinian territories. Al Khalifa closed his remarks at the conference by thanking France for its continued efforts to achieve peace in the Middle East.
Organizations in this story
Kingdom of Bahrain Ministry of Foreign Affairs Government Ave Manama, Capital Governorate
United Nations 760 United Nations Plaza New York, NY 10017Get notified the next time we write about any of these organizations
- 3,000 graduate from Saudi Electricity Company institutes
- Dubai Chamber participates in trade mission to Latin America
- Dubai Chamber partners with Google to help Dubai businesses grow their profiles
- Saudi Electricity Company reports on foreign investment in Saudi market
- What You Can Buy
- Qatar Diplomatic Institute unveils program to train diplomats for missions abroad
- Qatar chamber chairman re-elected vice president of Islamic chamber
- What you can buy in Dubai
- Dubai Chamber takes part in Careers UAE 2017 event
- Abu Dhabi Center of Governance hosts seminar on changing role of board secretaries