“With reasonable investment, much can be gained by the employees through the interaction they have with each other outside of the typical workplace environment,” Naseej’s General Manager Ahmed AlHammadi said. “Participants will walk away from the experience confident that the effort and resources that went into coordinating a group event have lasting positive results. This experience will enhance each employee’s performance leading to the comprehensive enhancement to the overall workflow aiming at achieving organizational goals and objectives.”
The program focused on enhancing employee performance, skills and capabilities through work-based challenges and interactive, thought-provoking activities. Participants worked together to sharpen their communication and problem-solving skills.
“Experiential activities performed as a group are an invaluable tool in trying to create or strengthen a team," Kadri Rizk, head of the Leadership and Management Centre at the BIBF, said. “Organizations that realize this are often the ones that achieve a higher degree of success. The BIBF offers a variety of activities that are designed to address common workplace challenges. They range from foundational energizer-type activities to more complex critical thinking challenges.”
Organizations in this story
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance Building 1456, Road 4034, Manama, 340 Kingdom of BahrainGet notified the next time we write about Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat