Abdulhakeem Al Shemeri, a member of the Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) and head of the Bahraini side of the Bahraini-Saudi Joint Business Council, met with the vice president of Arabian Gulf University and representatives of the National Health Regulatory Authority (NHRA) to consider a local medical delegation to send to Saudi Arabia.
Al Shemeri also talked with Nasser Al Ahli, head of the Bahrain Real Estate Association, and Aref Hejris, head of the Bahrain Property Development Association, as well as other investors to discuss sending a real estate delegation as well.
“We are planning to send specialized delegations to K.S.A to meet with their counterparts and probe partnership and investment opportunities,” Al Shemeri said. “The current economic situation requires expanding beyond the geographic boundaries and seeking lucrative opportunities in the region and the world.”
Al Shemeri will hold meetings in February to prepare to send both delegations.
Organizations in this story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat