“The Commercial Bank Qatar Masters has been a much-celebrated event on Qatar’s calendar for the last 20 years, and I am thrilled that we could again be part of this prestigious tournament,” Luis Gasset, senior vice president of Qatar Duty Free, said. “It’s exciting to see world-class athletes play on a world class golf course -- right here in our home of Doha, Qatar.”
QDF hosted a booth in the Public Village during the tournament at the Doha Golf Club. Golf enthusiasts could take a “golf-pro selfie” to share on social media and enjoy an interactive activity showcasing QDF’s shopping experience.
“Sponsorships such as this provide us with a really important opportunity to support and grow these outstanding events here in our home in Doha,” Gasset said. “We continue to build Qatar into a leading destination for sport and entertainment, and the event showcases Doha to the world, reaching an audience of more than 400 million through television coverage.”
Organizations in this story
Qatar Airways 1201 Fannin St Doha, Doha - 77002Get notified the next time we write about Qatar Airways!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat