Qatar Duty Free joined in the festivities, partnering with China UnionPay to offer various promotions at the airport.
“Food, and sharing a meal together, is both an important tradition and a symbolic part of Chinese New Year, believed to bring good luck for the coming year, and Qatar Airways recognizes the importance of celebrating such customs with its passengers, whether they are on board or enjoying our lounge hospitality in Hamad International Airport,” Rossen Dimitrov, senior vice president of Customer Experience for Qatar Airways, said. “As our travelers go places together with Qatar Airways this Chinese New Year, we hope that they enjoy this special occasion and the delicious dishes our celebrated chefs have created for them as they revel in holiday festivities, observe traditions and enjoy family reunions.”
Organizations in this story
Qatar Airways 1201 Fannin St Doha, Doha - 77002Get notified the next time we write about Qatar Airways!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat