“Qatar Duty Free is thrilled to partner with HMSHost International to open Doha and HIA’s very own Harvest Market, providing our 30 million passengers annually the option to enjoy fresh, gourmet, quality dining in an open, kitchen-style establishment,” Luis Gasset, senior vice president of Qatar Duty Free, said. “Providing an array of restaurant choices for our global travelers, as well as the highest-quality food and beverages, is important to Qatar Duty Free, and we are sure that Harvest Market and its excellent menu will be enjoyed by all.”
The restaurant is open 24 hours a day in the Main Departures terminal, joining a group of more than 30 restaurants and grab-and-go establishments at the airport.
“This partnership with one of the fastest-growing airports in the gulf marks a significant milestone in our strategy to increase our footprint in the rapidly expanding and dynamic Middle Eastern marketplace,” Walter Seib, CEO of HMSHost International, said. “As an international hospitality leader, HMSHost is always looking for innovative and welcoming food and beverage locations in line with consumer trends. With these new concepts we will surprise and entice passengers with a mix of international favorites and popular local dishes.”
Organizations in this story
Qatar Airways 1201 Fannin St Doha, Doha - 77002Get notified the next time we write about Qatar Airways!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat