Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this story
Qatar Petroleum Doha, DohaGet notified the next time we write about Qatar Petroleum!
- Qatar condemns Mogadishu attack
- Atomic energy leader accepts Qatari's credentials
- DAMAC puts investors updates in hand
- Bahrain doubles investments, boosts job growth
- Dubai celebrates cream of the crop
- University students meet their possible future selves
- Dubai chamber offers primer on contract writing
- Qatar Airways increases Saudi Arabian service
- Ajman dentistry student defends thesis
- University adds AED units across campus