Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this story
Qatar Petroleum Doha, DohaGet notified the next time we write about Qatar Petroleum!
- International Trade Union Confederation decries alleged inhumane treatment of migrant workers in Qatar
- Qatar participates in European External Action Service's working group
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce hosts governance seminar
- Qatar Chamber proposes e-certificates of origin among Gulf Cooperation Council members
- Saudi Electricity Company to sponsor the National Olympiad for Scientific Creativity 2017
- Qatar meets with International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna
- Saudi National Industrial Cluster Development Program signs memorandum with Toyota
- Qatar Islamic Bank to sponsor arbitration law training
- Qatar Center Bank governor receives honorary doctorate from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Saudi cabinet discusses international diplomacy and recent Council of Arab Foreign Ministers session