Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this story
Qatar Petroleum Doha, DohaGet notified the next time we write about Qatar Petroleum!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat