Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this story
Qatar Petroleum Doha, DohaGet notified the next time we write about Qatar Petroleum!
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry welcomes Azerbaijan delegation
- Saudi Aramco exec addresses Renewable Energy Investment Forum 2017
- Come home to luxury at Zig Zag Tower
- 3,000 graduate from Saudi Electricity Company institutes
- Dubai Chamber participates in trade mission to Latin America
- Dubai Chamber partners with Google to help Dubai businesses grow their profiles
- Saudi Electricity Company reports on foreign investment in Saudi market
- What You Can Buy
- Qatar Diplomatic Institute unveils program to train diplomats for missions abroad
- Qatar chamber chairman re-elected vice president of Islamic chamber