The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this story
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry D 85 Dubai, DubaiGet notified the next time we write about Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
- Qatar condemns Mogadishu attack
- Atomic energy leader accepts Qatari's credentials
- DAMAC puts investors updates in hand
- Bahrain doubles investments, boosts job growth
- Dubai celebrates cream of the crop
- University students meet their possible future selves
- Dubai chamber offers primer on contract writing
- Qatar Airways increases Saudi Arabian service
- Ajman dentistry student defends thesis
- University adds AED units across campus