The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this story
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry D 85 Dubai, DubaiGet notified the next time we write about Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
- Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry welcomes Azerbaijan delegation
- Saudi Aramco exec addresses Renewable Energy Investment Forum 2017
- Come home to luxury at Zig Zag Tower
- 3,000 graduate from Saudi Electricity Company institutes
- Dubai Chamber participates in trade mission to Latin America
- Dubai Chamber partners with Google to help Dubai businesses grow their profiles
- Saudi Electricity Company reports on foreign investment in Saudi market
- What You Can Buy
- Qatar Diplomatic Institute unveils program to train diplomats for missions abroad
- Qatar chamber chairman re-elected vice president of Islamic chamber