The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this story
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry D 85 Dubai, DubaiGet notified the next time we write about Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat