The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this story
Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry D 85 Dubai, DubaiGet notified the next time we write about Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry!
- International Trade Union Confederation decries alleged inhumane treatment of migrant workers in Qatar
- Qatar participates in European External Action Service's working group
- Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce hosts governance seminar
- Qatar Chamber proposes e-certificates of origin among Gulf Cooperation Council members
- Saudi Electricity Company to sponsor the National Olympiad for Scientific Creativity 2017
- Qatar meets with International Atomic Energy Agency in Vienna
- Saudi National Industrial Cluster Development Program signs memorandum with Toyota
- Qatar Islamic Bank to sponsor arbitration law training
- Qatar Center Bank governor receives honorary doctorate from Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
- Saudi cabinet discusses international diplomacy and recent Council of Arab Foreign Ministers session