Etisalat assists new businesses in the UAE
“Any new business undergoes major challenges and issues related to financing, resource hiring, location selection and so on," Salvador Anglada, chief business officer for Etisalat, said. "Our new program is one way of helping businesses focus on their core competencies, not having to worry about their telecommunications or business solution needs. Not only do our propositions offer great value for money in the market, but are also designed to meet the unique needs of the SMBs and start-ups.
The program will offer:
– Value-for-money options for mobile and office products and services for new businesses in the UAE.
– Visits by trained and authorized Etisalat representatives with a 24-hour request.
– An information kit with tips on setting up operations faster and more efficiently.
– Anytime access to Etisalat’s state-of-the-art call center.
– A welcome call to ensure hassle-free subscription to Etisalat’s small- and mid-sized businesses services.
– Special invitations to exclusive networking events and training seminars.
– Exposure to Etisalat’s key media partners to promote business.
– Free access to Etisalat’s Business Online Portal to help businesses manage, order, track and pay bills anytime and anywhere.
"We believe that the combination of convenience, removing complexities and providing the high-in-value offerings is another way that we help businesses grow in the UAE," Anglada said. "We are upbeat about welcoming new businesses to the UAE and would like to say 'Hello' to anyone seeking an IT and telecoms partner-of-choice for meeting their business needs.”
For more information on the Hello Business program, email firstname.lastname@example.org.