The new and colorful three-bedroom villas are inspired by the village of Manarola on the Italian Riviera.
"For the first time ever in Dubai, this unique concept of homes fulfills the aspirations of an important segment of home buyers, who are increasingly seeking homes that express their individuality and passion for all things innovative," Ziad El Chaar, DAMAC properties managing director, said. "This is in addition to the need to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and to enjoy the freedom and well-being that a lush golf community offers."
AKOYA Manarola villas start at $626,000 and can be paid over three years. A plot title deed comes with each property.
"With the unique design of the villas, which distinctively incorporate floor-to-ceiling windows that allow for plenty of sunshine and scenic views of the open spaces and green fairways, residents of these properties will also enjoy a contemporary and relaxed style of living," El Chaar said. "The bold cluster of homes will be a part of an appealing community whose address will be recognized as one of Dubai’s truly hidden gems."
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat