Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa noted Bahrain’s commitment to resolving the Middle East conflict peacefully. He said borders of a new Palestinian state should be based on those of June 4, 1967. He said these parameters fall in line with relevant international resolutions and the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative.
Al Khalifa also spoke of his support for the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which calls on Israel to stop settlement activities in Palestinian territories. Al Khalifa closed his remarks at the conference by thanking France for its continued efforts to achieve peace in the Middle East.
Organizations in this Story
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: MoU with Schneider Electric focuses on Fourth Industrial Revolution solutions
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber signs MoU with Shanghai Federation of Industry and Commerce
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS launches New Venture Challenge, the region’s most prestigious hard-science investment competition
- ALDAR PROPERTIES PJSC: Aldar Introduces The Cedars at Yas Acres
- MUBADALA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY: Mubadala Partners with Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi 2019 for New Al Jazira FC Jersey Logo
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: Saudi Aramco inks strategic collaboration with M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: Ithra Makes TIME Magazine’s 2018 List of World’s Greatest Places
- U.S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: USAID extends innovation and research partnerships with Kansas State University
- MUBADALA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY: Mubadala and ADEK Crown Winners of their Summer STEM Competition
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber Sustainability Network highlights best practices in sustainable supply chain management