Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa noted Bahrain’s commitment to resolving the Middle East conflict peacefully. He said borders of a new Palestinian state should be based on those of June 4, 1967. He said these parameters fall in line with relevant international resolutions and the 2002 Arab Peace Initiative.
Al Khalifa also spoke of his support for the United Nations Security Council Resolution 2334, which calls on Israel to stop settlement activities in Palestinian territories. Al Khalifa closed his remarks at the conference by thanking France for its continued efforts to achieve peace in the Middle East.
Organizations in this Story
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: CSC’s Endowments Committee Hosts Saad Al Shethri
- THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES UNIVERSITY: The Federal National Council (FNC) is reviewing a seminar in the UAE University as part of its community initiatives in Zayed
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE: The Exchange’ - Latest State-of-The-Art Development at DIFC Has Been Completed
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Abu Dhabi Chamber discusses economic cooperation with Bogota Chamber of Commerce
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: The UAE-Kazakhstan Business Forum discusses increasing economic cooperation between the two countries
- U.S. DEPARTMENT OF LABOR: OSHA Partners with McCarthy Building Companies To Protect Employees at Christus Spohn Hospital Project
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: CSC’s Real Estate Committee and FIABCI Sign MoU
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: 37 Leading Companies Awarded the Prestigious Dubai Chamber CSR Label for H1 2017
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: Renewable best practice
- NAKHEEL PROPERTIES: Dubai’s Nakheel returns to MIPIM with real estate investment opportunities worth USD2.5 billion