The Riyadh meeting was also attended by Saudi Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, governor of Riyadh Province; ministers Prince Mansour bin Miteb bin Abdulaziz, Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Musaed bin Mohammed Al-Aiban, Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf, Adel bin Zaid Altoraifi, Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir, Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Jadaan and Thamer bin Sabhan Al-Sabhan; and Walid bin Abdullah Bukhari, Saudi charge' d'affaires to Lebanon.
In attendance from Lebanon were ministers Jibran Bassil, Marwan Hamadeh, Ali Hassan Khalil, Yaqoub Al-Sarraf, Nihad Al-Mashnouq, Pierre Raffoul, Melhem Riashy and Raed Khoury, and Abdul-Sattar Issa, Lebanese ambassador to the Saudi Arabia.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat