The Riyadh meeting was also attended by Saudi Prince Faisal bin Bandar bin Abdulaziz, governor of Riyadh Province; ministers Prince Mansour bin Miteb bin Abdulaziz, Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz, Musaed bin Mohammed Al-Aiban, Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf, Adel bin Zaid Altoraifi, Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir, Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Jadaan and Thamer bin Sabhan Al-Sabhan; and Walid bin Abdullah Bukhari, Saudi charge' d'affaires to Lebanon.
In attendance from Lebanon were ministers Jibran Bassil, Marwan Hamadeh, Ali Hassan Khalil, Yaqoub Al-Sarraf, Nihad Al-Mashnouq, Pierre Raffoul, Melhem Riashy and Raed Khoury, and Abdul-Sattar Issa, Lebanese ambassador to the Saudi Arabia.
Organizations in this Story
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Al-Muhairi: Leadership decisions contribute to Abu Dhabi development process
- BAHRAIN INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE: Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS design students draw their way through Italy this summer
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: OPEC: Saudi Aramco rebalances its Asia crude oil benchmark
- EMAAR PROPERTIES: World’s highest Football Live Scoreboard on Emaar’s Burj Khalifa in Dubai captivates visitors
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: 'Roads of Arabia’ paves the way in the Far East
- QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL: Prompted by player incidents at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC Court goes digital with record-breaking live broadcast
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: Advisory Council Approves Amending Law on Entry, Exit of Expatriates
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: Qatar Rail Renews Certification to Three Int'l Management System Standards