“Qatar Airways’ amenity kits are a gift to our passengers, as well as a practical travel accessory for their flight, and the Nappa Dori amenity kits are a beautiful token with which to welcome our premium passengers on board short and medium haul flights," Rossen Dimitrov, Qatar Airways customer experience senior vice president, said.
The kits, which display cityscapes of some of the airline's 150 destinations, come with lip balm from Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio, along with eye shades and socks.
"Nappa Dori, like Qatar Airways, is a business that prides itself in providing its customers with superb and unique products and invests in quality and service to create an exceptional experience for the customer," Akbar Al Baker, chief executive of Qatar Airways Group, said. "Our premium travelers deserve the very best service and comfort, whether they are joining us for a short or long flight, and we want them to take pleasure in their time on board with Qatar Airways."
Organizations in this Story
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC Secretary General echoes global call for increased climate ambition
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University Holds First Graduation Project Showcase at Warehouse421
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University’s Bachelor of Architecture Becomes UAE’s First Program to Earn Royal Institute of British Architects Accreditation
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC urges cement industry to seize opportunity to reduce emissions
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: FRP rebar: a revolution in concrete construction
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS student takes part in China-Middle East Youth Dialogue
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber Reveals 106% Increase in International Delegation Visits for First Half of 2018
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS student and faculty photographers to feature in ‘Vantage Point Sharjah 6’
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: SKEA holds its 3rd awareness seminar at the Abu Dhabi Chamber
- U.S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Power Africa Coordinator Andrew M. Herscowitz Travels to Ohio and Michigan