“Qatar Airways’ amenity kits are a gift to our passengers, as well as a practical travel accessory for their flight, and the Nappa Dori amenity kits are a beautiful token with which to welcome our premium passengers on board short and medium haul flights," Rossen Dimitrov, Qatar Airways customer experience senior vice president, said.
The kits, which display cityscapes of some of the airline's 150 destinations, come with lip balm from Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio, along with eye shades and socks.
"Nappa Dori, like Qatar Airways, is a business that prides itself in providing its customers with superb and unique products and invests in quality and service to create an exceptional experience for the customer," Akbar Al Baker, chief executive of Qatar Airways Group, said. "Our premium travelers deserve the very best service and comfort, whether they are joining us for a short or long flight, and we want them to take pleasure in their time on board with Qatar Airways."
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat