The GCC Youth program was created to build bilateral relations between cultures and civilizations and develop communication among the younger generations of all countries. The GCC supports the youth programs by establishing them in multiple formats, including sports, culture, development and education.
The committee was chaired by Khalid Al Midfa, assistant secretary general of the Youth and Sports Welfare in the UAE. Ahmed Al Raisi headed the UAE delegation, joined by Rashid Al Ali, Khalid Muhammad, Nasser Mazmi, Mahra Marzouki, Aisha al - Kaabi, Marium Al Mehri, Maha al-Shehhi and Amira Hussein.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat