Saud Al Meshari described Italy as a main trading partner as well as an attractive tourism spot for Saudis. Luca Ferrari, the Italian ambassador, said his country wants to continue cooperation and create investments for Saudi Arabia in Italy.
The two officials also discussed the Saudi-Italian Joint Committee meeting scheduled for Rome next month.
Organizations in this Story
- KUWAIT QATAR INSURANCE COMPANY: QIC Group signs sponsorship agreement with Mall of Qatar
- KUWAIT QATAR INSURANCE COMPANY: QIC Group hosts Global Wellness workshop for its staff
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University Appoints Professor Christopher Pitelis Dean of College of Business
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL CENTRE: DIFC Grand Mosque to open in Gate Avenue by 2019
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber showcases Dubai’s competitive advantages at National Export Forum in Ukraine
- BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION CENTRE: The Minister of Industry, Commerce and Tourism Heads BTEA’s Second Board Meeting
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU appoints Professions Nicholas Rees as new Associate Provost
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: Workshop on Environmental Sustainability in Islam
- MUBADALA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY: Mubadala to launch $400 million European tech fund
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: ‘Water is my passion’