Saud Al Meshari described Italy as a main trading partner as well as an attractive tourism spot for Saudis. Luca Ferrari, the Italian ambassador, said his country wants to continue cooperation and create investments for Saudi Arabia in Italy.
The two officials also discussed the Saudi-Italian Joint Committee meeting scheduled for Rome next month.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat