The two-floor restaurant is Serafina's largest and its first in Saudi Arabia. The menu features recipes passed down through generations, tailored to modern tastes by chef and co-founder Vittorio Assaf. While offering everything from pasta to risotto, the restaurant also uses fresh, locally grown vegetables to make specialties available only at this location.
Serafina offers catering for special events, corporate events and wedding receptions. Open every day for lunch and dinner, Serafina is located at 3831 Makkah Al Mukarramah Branch Road, Umm Al Hamam Al Sharqi.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat