“I am delighted to extend our partnership with leading luxury and lifestyle brand Moncler to open a dedicated brand boutique inside our award-winning, five-star airport, HIA,” QDF Senior Vice President Luis Gasset said. “Moncler is known for its commitment to providing exceptional style and quality, and it is this commitment to excellence that complements the Moncler and Qatar Duty Free partnership.”
HIA travelers can shop the latest Montcler men’s and women’s collections, shoes and accessories. The shop design reflects Montcler’s alpine heritage with Chêne Fumeé wood paneling, gray marbled ceiling and walls with Calcutta marble display cases.
The boutique joins 70-plus premium stores in the terminal, including Burberry, Coach, Hermès, Hugo Boss, Rolex and Bulgar.
Organizations in this Story
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS design students draw their way through Italy this summer
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: OPEC: Saudi Aramco rebalances its Asia crude oil benchmark
- EMAAR PROPERTIES: World’s highest Football Live Scoreboard on Emaar’s Burj Khalifa in Dubai captivates visitors
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: 'Roads of Arabia’ paves the way in the Far East
- QATAR ORTHOPAEDIC AND SPORTS MEDICINE HOSPITAL: Prompted by player incidents at the 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC Court goes digital with record-breaking live broadcast
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: Advisory Council Approves Amending Law on Entry, Exit of Expatriates
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: Qatar Rail Renews Certification to Three Int'l Management System Standards
- AJMAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: AU delegation Visits Kingdom of Bahrain
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Al Suroor the first Saudi elected as vice chair of the world business organization