“I am delighted to extend our partnership with leading luxury and lifestyle brand Moncler to open a dedicated brand boutique inside our award-winning, five-star airport, HIA,” QDF Senior Vice President Luis Gasset said. “Moncler is known for its commitment to providing exceptional style and quality, and it is this commitment to excellence that complements the Moncler and Qatar Duty Free partnership.”
HIA travelers can shop the latest Montcler men’s and women’s collections, shoes and accessories. The shop design reflects Montcler’s alpine heritage with Chêne Fumeé wood paneling, gray marbled ceiling and walls with Calcutta marble display cases.
The boutique joins 70-plus premium stores in the terminal, including Burberry, Coach, Hermès, Hugo Boss, Rolex and Bulgar.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat