Abdullah Hameed talked with council Secretary General Saud Al Meshari about increasing bilateral trade and investments with Saudi Arabia, saying that the best option is to enter into partnerships and alliances. He said Maldivian companies are keen to visit the kingdom and open channels of trade discussion. Al Meshari praised the relationship between the two countries and said the CSC is ready to work to enhance trade and relations.
The officials also discussed exchanging business delegations and ways to attract Saudi investors to Maldivian markets, with special emphasis on the attractiveness of tourism.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat