Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this Story
- EMAAR PROPERTIES: Emaar Malls Closes 2019 with 5% Growth in Revenue Reaching to Aed 4.673 Billion (US$ 1.272 Billion)
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: KU to Host ‘Open Day 2020’ on 15 February for Ambitious Students Aiming to be Leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering and Medicine
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Using Drones to Fight High Rise Building Fires Presents a Real Challenge in the Mohamed Bin Zayed
- FREE UNIVERSITY OF BRUSSELS: Being a woman of science
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Khalifa University and Sandooq Al Watan launch groundbreaking project to develop Direct Solar Desalination Devices
- EMAAR PROPERTIES: Emirates Airlines and Emaar Top Yougov's List of the Best Brands in the UAE For 2019
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU’s DBA Program in UAE Witnesses Graduation of 51 UAE Nationals Since its Inception
- COUNCIL OF SUDI CHAMBERS: With the participation of more than (100) Mauritanian companies, the Saudi-Mauritanian business meeting at the Council of Saudi Chambers is looking to strengthen commercial partnerships
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Chairman of the Council of Saudi Chambers: The Kingdom's hosting of the B20 business group strengthens the role of the Saudi and international private sector
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: College of Business Research Seminar Series