Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this Story
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC Secretary General echoes global call for increased climate ambition
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University Holds First Graduation Project Showcase at Warehouse421
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University’s Bachelor of Architecture Becomes UAE’s First Program to Earn Royal Institute of British Architects Accreditation
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC urges cement industry to seize opportunity to reduce emissions
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: FRP rebar: a revolution in concrete construction
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS student takes part in China-Middle East Youth Dialogue
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber Reveals 106% Increase in International Delegation Visits for First Half of 2018
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS student and faculty photographers to feature in ‘Vantage Point Sharjah 6’
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: SKEA holds its 3rd awareness seminar at the Abu Dhabi Chamber
- U.S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Power Africa Coordinator Andrew M. Herscowitz Travels to Ohio and Michigan