Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this Story
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: King Salman: Cowardly Attack Threatens Stability of Global Economy
- AJMAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: AU Qualifies Emirati Graduates for Quick Jobs
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Back to Class: A Strong Start to ADU’s New Academic Year with Engaging Orientation Sessions
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: The Cloak of Compassion: White Coat Ceremony Inducts First Class of Future Medical Professionals
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU Students Develop Litter-Hunting Sea Robot
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Summarizing Arabic Text with AI
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Artificial Intelligence Key to Cybersecurity
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: 151 billion riyals contribution of the contracting sector in the Kingdom .. And Cub: We will work to support him
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Minister of Energy: Assault on Shaybah Field Caused Limited Damage, Oil Production and Exports Uninterrupted
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Pulling Salt Out of Seawater with Magnets