Saad Sherida Al-Kaabi and a Qatar delegation talked with Amin Nasser and senior Saudi Aramco officials before touring various Saudi Aramco facilities, including the Exploration and Petroleum Engineering Center, the Upstream Professional Development Center, and the Oil Supply, Planning and Scheduling Center.
The group also visited oil and gas production facilities in Saudi Arabia, including the Manifa oil field, which began production in 2015 as one of the largest crude facilities in the world.
Al-Kaabi praised Nasser for the hospitality and warm welcome he accorded the Qatari delegation, and said Qatar Petroleum supports increased cooperation with Saudi Aramco.
Organizations in this Story
- BAHRAIN INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE: The BIBF honours Strathclyde University MBA graduates
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Saudi Council of Chambers is preparing to hold the Saudi-UAE Economic Forum January 31
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: KU Alumni File Patents through Mubadala-Boeing Internship Program
- FREE UNIVERSITY OF BRUSSELS: World War II Chair: BOZAR Show and Public Lecture
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Arabia Denies Alleged Use of Child Soldiers in Yemen
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL CENTRE: Power Breakfast at The Academy at DIFC to be Held January 16
- AJMAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: Ajman Police, Ajman University Consider Enhancing Cooperation in Innovation
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber calls for a strengthening of economic ties between UAE and Azerbaijan
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Abu Dhabi University
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University Inaugurates State of the Art Academic Success Center