The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this Story
- MUBADALA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY: DoH Partners with Injazat Data Systems to implement a Health Information Exchange System for the Emirate of Abu Dhabi
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber waives late membership fees in effort to reduce cost of doing business
- ALDAR PROPERTIES PJSC: Aldar Delivers 20% Increase in Gross Profit for Q2 2018
- KUWAIT QATAR INSURANCE COMPANY: QIC Group reaffirms its commitment to CSR through partnership with Dreama
- MUBADALA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY: Yahsat Completes Thuraya Acquisition and Appoints New CEO
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY:New state-of-the-art Well Control School launched
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber strengthens global presence with opening of India office
- OOREDOO: Ooredoo Group announced Revenue of QAR 15.3 billion in 1H 2018 Foreign Exchange Losses impacted Net Profit
- BAHRAIN INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE: BIBF and ICAI sign Historic MoU to Strengthen the Accounting, Financial and Audit Profession in Bahrain
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: Another successful High School Computing Camp held at AUS