The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this Story
- SALINI IMPREGILO: Salini Impregilo wins $1.3b contract in Saudi Arabia
- AIR TRANSPORT NEWS: Fiji Link Receives Second Brand New Viking Twin Otter Aircraft
- Bulgarians protest turning forest into ski resort
- Syria's war: Turkish-backed FSA advance near Afrin
- Hugo Chavez and the coup that never happened
- The Pacific's Nuclear Timebomb
- Training workshop "Doing things with Robots in Teaching and Research"
- AL JAZEERA NEWS: Kuala Lumpur seeks to inject new life into urban areas
- AL JAZEERA NEWS: UN warns Gaza has just 10 days of emergency fuel left
- UNITED NATIONS: Screening of ‘Familiar Faces/Unexpected Places — A Global African Diaspora’ to Mark Black History Month at United Nations Headquarters, 8 February