The chamber recently announced the launch of “Dubai-Opoly,” a recreational game modeled after the famous Monopoly board game that will be sold in stores throughout the United Arab Emirates and the Gulf Cooperation Council region.
The Dubai version of the board game features various landmarks and attractions from the emirate.
Hamad Buamim, president and CEO of the Dubai chamber, said the board game offers an innovative approach to promoting the nation.
“By launching this unique initiative, we will promote Dubai’s brand and boost its international profile,” he said. “Last year, the chamber received over 600 international delegations and participated in more than 70 events abroad. Dubai-Opoly offers an ideal platform to showcase what Dubai has to offer businesses and tourists, while it also merges these two concepts together in a fun and interactive way.”
Organizations in this Story
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde Visits Khalifa University’s Masdar City Campus
- ISLAMIC CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, INDUSTRY AND AGRICULTURE: Islamic Chamber Co-Organizes the First Arab Corporate Citizenship Forum Abu Dhabi
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: College of Business Launches its Visiting Senior Researcher Fellow Program 2018-2019
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber felicitates Dr Raja Al Gurg on the launch of her autobiography
- KING FAISAL SPECIALIST HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE: King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre (Gen. Org.) – Jeddah Launched Robotic Gynecologic Surgery Program
- KUWAIT QATAR INSURANCE COMPANY: Qatar Insurance Group holds blood donation drive
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: FCCI, in cooperation with the Abu Dhabi Chamber, organize the UAE-Syria Private Sector Forum
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Chairman of "Saudi Chambers" and "Union of Chambers of the UAE": Forum of the economy of the United Arab Emirates platform to support economic partnership
- BAHRAIN INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE: The BIBF honours Strathclyde University MBA graduates
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Saudi Council of Chambers is preparing to hold the Saudi-UAE Economic Forum January 31