The panel held a ceremony to mark the event in conjunction with the Palestinian Ministry of Public Works and Housing. Those in attendance included Qatari Ambassador Mohammed Al Emadi; former Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh; Mufid al-Hasayneh, the Palestinian minister of Public Works and Housing; Khaled Al Hardan, the deputy chairman of the Qatari committee; as well as several Palestinian ministers and beneficiaries of the second phase of work.
Al Emadi praised Al-Thani and his father for their support of the Gaza Strip. He also applauded Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and others for their efforts in helping Qatari projects in the region.
Organizations in this Story
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: King Salman: Cowardly Attack Threatens Stability of Global Economy
- AJMAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: AU Qualifies Emirati Graduates for Quick Jobs
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Back to Class: A Strong Start to ADU’s New Academic Year with Engaging Orientation Sessions
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: The Cloak of Compassion: White Coat Ceremony Inducts First Class of Future Medical Professionals
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU Students Develop Litter-Hunting Sea Robot
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Summarizing Arabic Text with AI
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Artificial Intelligence Key to Cybersecurity
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: 151 billion riyals contribution of the contracting sector in the Kingdom .. And Cub: We will work to support him
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Minister of Energy: Assault on Shaybah Field Caused Limited Damage, Oil Production and Exports Uninterrupted
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Pulling Salt Out of Seawater with Magnets