The panel held a ceremony to mark the event in conjunction with the Palestinian Ministry of Public Works and Housing. Those in attendance included Qatari Ambassador Mohammed Al Emadi; former Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh; Mufid al-Hasayneh, the Palestinian minister of Public Works and Housing; Khaled Al Hardan, the deputy chairman of the Qatari committee; as well as several Palestinian ministers and beneficiaries of the second phase of work.
Al Emadi praised Al-Thani and his father for their support of the Gaza Strip. He also applauded Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and others for their efforts in helping Qatari projects in the region.
Organizations in this Story
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber Reveals 106% Increase in International Delegation Visits for First Half of 2018
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS student and faculty photographers to feature in ‘Vantage Point Sharjah 6’
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: SKEA holds its 3rd awareness seminar at the Abu Dhabi Chamber
- U.S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Power Africa Coordinator Andrew M. Herscowitz Travels to Ohio and Michigan
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Al-Muhairi: Leadership decisions contribute to Abu Dhabi development process
- BAHRAIN INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE: Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS design students draw their way through Italy this summer
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: OPEC: Saudi Aramco rebalances its Asia crude oil benchmark
- EMAAR PROPERTIES: World’s highest Football Live Scoreboard on Emaar’s Burj Khalifa in Dubai captivates visitors
- SAUDI ARABIAN OIL COMPANY: 'Roads of Arabia’ paves the way in the Far East