The panel held a ceremony to mark the event in conjunction with the Palestinian Ministry of Public Works and Housing. Those in attendance included Qatari Ambassador Mohammed Al Emadi; former Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh; Mufid al-Hasayneh, the Palestinian minister of Public Works and Housing; Khaled Al Hardan, the deputy chairman of the Qatari committee; as well as several Palestinian ministers and beneficiaries of the second phase of work.
Al Emadi praised Al-Thani and his father for their support of the Gaza Strip. He also applauded Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and others for their efforts in helping Qatari projects in the region.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat