The panel held a ceremony to mark the event in conjunction with the Palestinian Ministry of Public Works and Housing. Those in attendance included Qatari Ambassador Mohammed Al Emadi; former Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh; Mufid al-Hasayneh, the Palestinian minister of Public Works and Housing; Khaled Al Hardan, the deputy chairman of the Qatari committee; as well as several Palestinian ministers and beneficiaries of the second phase of work.
Al Emadi praised Al-Thani and his father for their support of the Gaza Strip. He also applauded Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas and others for their efforts in helping Qatari projects in the region.
Organizations in this Story
- BAHRAIN INSTITUTE OF BANKING AND FINANCE: The BIBF honours Strathclyde University MBA graduates
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Saudi Council of Chambers is preparing to hold the Saudi-UAE Economic Forum January 31
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: KU Alumni File Patents through Mubadala-Boeing Internship Program
- FREE UNIVERSITY OF BRUSSELS: World War II Chair: BOZAR Show and Public Lecture
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Arabia Denies Alleged Use of Child Soldiers in Yemen
- DUBAI INTERNATIONAL CENTRE: Power Breakfast at The Academy at DIFC to be Held January 16
- AJMAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: Ajman Police, Ajman University Consider Enhancing Cooperation in Innovation
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber calls for a strengthening of economic ties between UAE and Azerbaijan
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Abu Dhabi University
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Abu Dhabi University Inaugurates State of the Art Academic Success Center