The students formed a make-believe delegation from Cyprus to discuss real-world topics and events during the conference, with Ali Nasser Al Mohannadi playing the ambassador. More than 1,850 students from around the world took part in the three-day event.
Qatar Academy Al Khor is a private, nonprofit coeducational school founded by the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development.
Organizations in this Story
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU Among Top Ten Arab Universities for Faculty and Student Diversity
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Selection of the National Committee for the iron industry in the Council of Saudi Chambers for membership of the Organization
- AJMAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY: Ajman University Dean Wins Prestigious Int’l Award
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: From Northeastern to Khalifa: Fulbright Program Brings Bioengineering Experience to KUCARS for a Year of Research
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: The Council of Saudi Chambers will host the Brazilian President tomorrow
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU and VPS Healthcare Join Forces to Raise Awareness of Blood Cancer
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Academy of Civil Aviation Qualifies 79 Yemeni Air Traffic Controllers
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: RISC – V Tech Symposium
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: Discussing urgent issues in the private sector and proposing solutions to them Council of Saudi Chambers holds a workshop to contribute to improving the business environment in the private sector
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: College of Business Delivers DBA Quality Assurance Session