The students formed a make-believe delegation from Cyprus to discuss real-world topics and events during the conference, with Ali Nasser Al Mohannadi playing the ambassador. More than 1,850 students from around the world took part in the three-day event.
Qatar Academy Al Khor is a private, nonprofit coeducational school founded by the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development.
Organizations in this Story
- BDA PARTNERS: BDA’s Andrew Huntley, Senior Managing Director, speaks at the Biopharma Development & Productions Conference in Shanghai
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: Using Aerial and Social Media Images for Humanitarian Aid
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: G20 leaders must seize the opportunity for WTO reform, says ICC Secretary General
- MUBADALA DEVELOPMENT COMPANY: Andromeda Group, AMERRA Capital Management LLC and Mubadala Investment Company to create a world-leading aquaculture company
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: Incoterms® and Commercial Contracts: 3 things to know about ICC’s newest Digital Library channel
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: CRA Advises Consumers on Roaming Servicesfice
- GOVERNMENT OF QATAR: The Fundamentals of Creative Writing
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: ICC’s 2018 Asia Conference on International Arbitration: Everything to expect
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: Workshop on Geospatial Research in Gulf Coastal Environments
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: Eighteen student clubs gather for iftar