The students formed a make-believe delegation from Cyprus to discuss real-world topics and events during the conference, with Ali Nasser Al Mohannadi playing the ambassador. More than 1,850 students from around the world took part in the three-day event.
Qatar Academy Al Khor is a private, nonprofit coeducational school founded by the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development.
Organizations in this Story
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: Back to Class: A Strong Start to ADU’s New Academic Year with Engaging Orientation Sessions
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: The Cloak of Compassion: White Coat Ceremony Inducts First Class of Future Medical Professionals
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU Students Develop Litter-Hunting Sea Robot
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Summarizing Arabic Text with AI
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Artificial Intelligence Key to Cybersecurity
- COUNCIL OF SAUDI CHAMBERS: 151 billion riyals contribution of the contracting sector in the Kingdom .. And Cub: We will work to support him
- EMBASSY OF SAUDI ARABIA: Saudi Minister of Energy: Assault on Shaybah Field Caused Limited Damage, Oil Production and Exports Uninterrupted
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Pulling Salt Out of Seawater with Magnets
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Khalifa University of Science and Technology Graduate Student Orientation
- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY: Skin-Deep Communication: Using the Human Body to Transmit Biodata amongst Wearable Medical Devices