The students formed a make-believe delegation from Cyprus to discuss real-world topics and events during the conference, with Ali Nasser Al Mohannadi playing the ambassador. More than 1,850 students from around the world took part in the three-day event.
Qatar Academy Al Khor is a private, nonprofit coeducational school founded by the Qatar Foundation for Education, Science and Community Development.
Organizations in this Story
- U.S. AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT: U.S. Agency for International Development Administrator Mark Green's Remarks at at the Signing of an MOU with Corteva Agriscience
- TOPAZ ENERGY AND MARINE LTD.: Topaz signs long-term agreement with Reach Subsea
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber Celebrates UAE Flag Day
- ABU DHABI UNIVERSITY: ADU Showcases New Academic Programs & Initiatives at NAJAH Exhibition
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS celebrates UAE Flag Day
- INTERNATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE UAE CHAPTER: 7th ICC UAE Trade Finance Conference
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF SHARJAH: AUS students win first place at Cyber Quest
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber-Led Delegation Participates in Second UAE-France Economic Forum
- ABU DHABI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE: Abu Dhabi Chamber receives a trade delegation from Azerbaijan
- DUBAI CHAMBER OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY: Dubai Chamber Participates in 'A Week Without Service Centers' Initiative