Mohammed Thani Murshid Al-Rumaithi, the chairman of the Federation of the UAE Chambers of Commerce and Industry and chairman of the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce and Industry, met with the ambassador, Hafsa Abdullah Al-Olamaa, at the chamber's tower in Abu Dhabi. Helal Mohammed Al-Hameli, the deputy director general of the Abu Dhabi Chamber, also attended.
Besides investments, their discussion also focused on increasing cooperative relations between Emirati and Brazilian companies. Al-Rumaithi said Brazil is an important trading partner for Abu Dhabi and the UAE in general, and the chamber encourages Emirati companies to enter the Brazilian market.
Organizations in this Story
- Saudi Aramco participates in Saudi-U.S. CEO Forum
- Dubai chamber hosts Customs and Trade Facilitation Forum
- Dubai International Financial Centre participates in event highlighting REITs
- Fully furnished two-bedroom apartment available in Zig Zag Towers
- Tejar Dubai launches app to grow exposure for Emirati-owned businesses
- What you can buy in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Muscat
- Qatar to contribute $40 million to UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Boubyan Bank reports 17% net profit growth in first quarter
- CRA issues 159 written violation notices to telecommunications shops
- A four-bedroom townhouse with fantastic view available in Muscat